Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gloriously sunny day...back into the shorts! Decided to do laundry today so we have all of Thanksgiving Day off tomorrow.

I'm trying to convince Ross that a drive out of Fresno would be a good idea...maybe as far as Yosemite or Sequoia National Parks but I also understand if he just wants to veg!

Unfortunately everyone else in the park had the same idea. Luckily the laundry is right next door so I can write this while I watch the clothes machines do their thing!

We are counting the minutes til we can start putting up Christmas stuff. We are trying really, really hard not to get sucked into the 'earlier is better' mind set!! The Manager (jokingly) told us we weren't allowed to put up our Christmas stuff until she had hers up!! I think she saw the compartment that we have our stuff in and feared she was outclassed! Just to be sure I stopped at Home Depot today and got some more strings of lights and some other bits and pieces.

There is a poor unsuspecting tree in our 'front yard' that is going to be illuminated!!

Once the laundry is done it's off to pick up Santa's dry cleaning then take him coffee. Then off to the gym for my moonlight aquasize class.

Ah, the sweet life of the reindeer wrangler!!

No comments:

Post a Comment